United Restaurants Brand
Macro and PizzaMarket
- QSR has been a key contribute to the Indian Growth Story, primarily driven by affordability, competitive pricing, convenience and increasing appetite for international food
- Dominated by MNC players that setup outlets in India in the mid 90s Current stronghold in metros and mini metros due to higher consumptions, heightened consumer awareness and exposure
- Now rapidly filtering down to tier II and III cities
- Competition is countered by tailored product offering in terms of flavours, pricing and services
With India set to be one of the world’s largest consumer base of young adults, the pizza market is a highly coveted prize for firms across the world. The race has an obvious front runner, Jubilant Foodworks. Jubilant has a valuation in the same range of Dominos International, and are set to be the only market outside the U.S to open 1000 stores.
Having entered the market before Dominos or Pizza Hut, U.S.Pizza has cemented it’s presence in the mind-space of consumers across India, being especially strong in Western and Southern India.
Since it’s inception U.S.Pizza was about serving genuine American Deep Pan Pizza made with fresh ingredients, as well as, infusing Indian flavours to create dramatically new style of fusion pizza. Since then the brand has evolved into incorporating our world-class product into fun and enjoyable dine-in experience. All this while focusing on cost efficiency, making U.S.Pizza the most affordable authentic pizza in the market.
- SIZE – 200 – 300 sqft
- CAPACITY – No seating / Common seating
- MINIMUM INVESTMENT – 10 – 15 Lakhs
- LOCATION – Malls, Food Courts, Airports, Office Parks
- SIZE – 1000 Sqft
- CAPACITY – 40 Pax
- MINIMUM INVESTMENT – 30 -35 Lakhs
- LOCATION – City Center, Large Malls
- SIZE – 500 – 600 Sqft
- CAPACITY – 15 Pax
- MINIMUM INVESTMENT – 20 – 25 Lakhs
- LOCATION – Main Road a
Established URL with HQ in Bangalore
Opened first owned outlet
Mr Akbar Khwaja joins the company as a promoter
Opens first franchisee store
outlets in Dehli/
success in the
Revamped branding &
through North and
starting with TVads on
Ordering, Call Center
and revamped service
standards through new
- Centralised Call Center
- Online Ordering
- Smartphone App
- Central Website Management POS & Direct to System Sales
- Training & Audit
- Pre-launch Training & Launch team
- Continuous refresher sessions and updates
- Mystery Shopper Audits
- National tie-ups and cross branding
- Offers to employees and customers of large corporations (Samsung, Master Card, Dish TV, Cellular, Adani and many more)
- Popular food and delivery portals (Zomato, Food Panda, Swiggy, Tiny Owl, etc.)
We supply each of our franchisee’s with all their required ingredients – approximately 120 frozen & dry ingredients.
A fair number of these are proprietary flavourings, improvers and toppings that are developed and produced at exclusive factory and distributed by our partners, SDS Logistics, a publicly listed firm.
The U.S.Pizza brand prides itself on constant research and development of new products, and has enjoyed as consistent success with customers. From the ‘Desi Pizza’ Menu, to our new & improved flavoured tomato puree we are committed to capturing new markets and minds though quality product.
From manufacture to logistics to training, our back-end is the spine of our business and is present in all four corners of the Nation.